to the Cycle Touring Association of Western Australia (Inc.)
- Details on this years Retiree’s Run, to be held in April, are now available Find out more »
- Are you Covid ready? Covid 19 is likely to become established in Western Australia when cross-border travel with the eastern states reopens in the near future. CTAWA Guidelines aiming to minimise risk to our riders are available here. These guidelines given above are broadly consistent with those of other social cycling groups.
- Preliminary details for this years OYB have been published. Remember to save the dates
- With the tours for 2021 over you might be interested to look over the timeline of all CTA tours (longer than four days) since the club was founded in 1974. Check them out on the Touring History page. Many have links to newsletter articles to read or reminisce
- Newsletter 279, Summer 2021, is available here – read about recent activities of the CTA plus some upcoming events. It’s another bumper issue
- 2022 Queensland Rail Trails Tour 4 May – 21 May 2022 Registrations now open. This an 18 day, self-supported, 980 km tour of Queensland’s south-east corner and includes the famous Brisbane Valley Rail Trail between Ipswich and Yarraman and the recently built Kingaroy to Goomeri Rail Trail. Find out more »
Bicycle pannier touring, road cycling and mountain biking in the Perth area, regional WA, interstate and overseas.
Images © Tony Humphreys 2004
The Cycling Touring Association of WA (Inc.) is a not-for-profit recreational cycling club which organises a wide variety of recreational and social rides with a focus on cycle touring. Activities include short and long day rides, weekend trips and longer cycle tours of a week or more. The CTA is the premier/only cycle touring club in Western Australia. The Association can be described as: Promoting and enjoying recreational cycling and cycle touring.