to the Cycle Touring Association of Western Australia (Inc.)
- Details on our November Social Night are now on the website. We’ll have two talks on the night:
- The Kalbarri Escape – Shane and Randell head northwards to Kalbarri on a 7 day, 700km self supported cycle tour enjoying quiet roads, rural views, grey nomads
- The Alternative Way – Slovenia – Keith will share his alternative way to organise a cycling tour, describing his 2019 tour of Slovenia with other CTA members
The event is 19th November at 7:00 pm at The Rise, 28 Eighth Ave (near the corner of Guildford Road), Maylands. Full details of the event are here.
- The successful 2020 Tiny Towns On Your Bike Tour is now over. Those who participated can contact Colin to access or contribute to the photographic memories of the tour
- Newsletter 274 Spring 2020, is available here
- Coronovirus (COVID-19) Pandemic – Phase 4 further lifting of restrictions
In line with Western Australian government regulations of 27 June 2020 the limit on CTAWA day rides participants has been removed. Gathering limits are (only) constrained by the two square metre rule. See the latest details from the State Government -> https://www.wa.gov.au/organisation/department-of-the-premier-and-cabinet/covid-19-coronavirus-wa-roadmap#phase4
Bicycle pannier touring, road cycling and mountain biking in the Perth area, regional WA, interstate and overseas.
Images © Tony Humphreys 2004
The Cycling Touring Association of WA (Inc.) is a not-for-profit recreational cycling club which organises a wide variety of recreational and social rides with a focus on cycle touring. Activities include short and long day rides, weekend trips and longer cycle tours of a week or more. The CTA is the premier/only cycle touring club in Western Australia. The Association can be described as: Promoting and enjoying recreational cycling and cycle touring.