to the Cycle Touring Association of Western Australia (Inc.)
- OYB Prologue (Sun 20) – Cancelled due to forecast of poor weather
- Newsletter 274 Spring 2020, is available here
- The 2020 Tiny Towns On Your Bike Tour is now full! 🙂
Read Trevor’s full notice, including details on a waiting list and when to pay, here. More details on the tour are here
- Details on our September Social Night are now on the website. We’ll have two talks on the night:
- ‘Girls do the Gibb’ – Come along to see Linda and Christine report on how they rode the 1,100 km of the Gibb River Road in August
- Not So Humble Bicycle Wheel – Noel Eddington will surprise us with the mysteries you may not already know about the bicycle wheel.
The event is 24th September at 7:00 pm at The Rise, 28 Eighth Ave (near the corner of Guildford Road), Maylands. Full details of the event are here.
- Coronovirus (COVID-19) Pandemic – Phase 4 further lifting of restrictions
In line with Western Australian government regulations of 27 June 2020 the limit on CTAWA day rides participants has been removed. Gathering limits are (only) constrained by the two square metre rule. See the latest details from the State Government -> https://www.wa.gov.au/organisation/department-of-the-premier-and-cabinet/covid-19-coronavirus-wa-roadmap#phase4
Bicycle pannier touring, road cycling and mountain biking in the Perth area, regional WA, interstate and overseas.
Images © Tony Humphreys 2004
The Cycling Touring Association of WA (Inc.) is a not-for-profit recreational cycling club which organises a wide variety of recreational and social rides with a focus on cycle touring. Activities include short and long day rides, weekend trips and longer cycle tours of a week or more. The CTA is the premier/only cycle touring club in Western Australia. The Association can be described as: Promoting and enjoying recreational cycling and cycle touring.