to the Cycle Touring Association of Western Australia (Inc.)
- Remember the CTA Christmas Lunch. Please RSVP ASAP if you’re planning to attend
- The initial details and dates for OYB 2020 are now available here
- Newsletter 269 November/December 2019 is available here. Read up on some of the travels to Europe by fellow members
- OYB 2019 Tour has successfully completed. Tony H “retired” from the OYB Committee after 23 years – well done Tony, and enjoy your “retirement”.
For those who weren’t on the tour you might be interested in the Notes on page 14 of the Tour Booklet which describe some of the items you may see on or beside roads that we travel on but you may not have known what they were
- There is now a CTA Policy on e-bikes
- The Facebook link has been updated to point to the Group page being maintained by Randell Holland. So for those of you who use Facebook, please update your CTA link to point to the link by clicking on the Facebook link elsewhere on this page
Bicycle pannier touring, road cycling and mountain biking in the Perth area, regional WA, interstate and overseas.
Images © Tony Humphreys 2004
The Cycling Touring Association of WA (Inc.) is a not-for-profit recreational cycling club which organises a wide variety of recreational and social rides with a focus on cycle touring. Activities include short and long day rides, weekend trips and longer cycle tours of a week or more. The CTA is the premier/only cycle touring club in Western Australia. The Association can be described as: Promoting and enjoying recreational cycling and cycle touring.